Trying to find out some more Taurus facts? Here are some interesting astrology traits about the Earth zodiac sign of Taurus.
Like Capricorn and Virgo, Taurus is an Earth sign that enjoys comforting environments, soft sounds, soothing scents, and succulent flavors. They’re known for their ability to see things from a realistic, grounded, and practical point of view.
As such, it’s easy for them to make money and stay in the same career or circumstance for years. While many people see their stubbornness, Taureans are actually very committed individuals. This is probably why they make a great long-term friend, partner, and employee. Aso, Taurus is best at taking a breather and appreciating the finer things in life.
Today, we will help you understand Taurus people better.
What is a Taurus? Astrology Facts And FAQ About This Earth Sign
For people born between April 20 to May 20, they belong to the Taurus zodiac sign.
Below are some facts about Taurus:
- Taurus is the second sign of the zodiac and the ruler of the second house.
- Unlike Aries who loves games, Taurus loves the rewards of the games.
- The sensual planet Venus rules over Taurus, which matches with Taurus’ sensual nature and a love of beauty.
- Rose is associated with Taurus, a flower that represents love, beauty, and passion.
- Its symbol is the Bull to signify strength, power, and virility. A bull happily keeps to himself but when bothered, their temper can be scary.
- Copper is the metal association of Taurus.
- For its gemstones, Taurus has emerald and rose quartz.
- As an Earth sign, Taurus represents deep green and all shades of blue.
What is the personality of a Taurus?
People may think Taureans are a bunch of hot-headed individuals, but they’re actually pretty chill and laid back. They’re calm demeanor and aura lets them see the importance of taking a rest from the daily grind. However, if you provoke them, then be prepared to deal with their aggressive side.
And like the bull, they won’t hesitate to fire back twice as hard. Stubborn as they may seem, most of this personality stems from their great sense of determination. On that note, they refuse to just give up, and instead, will push through to the end no matter how many obstacles may try and hinder them.
Taurus takes a risk but in a careful manner, allowing them to enjoy slow yet steady wins in life. Oftentimes, they are one of the most dependable signs of the zodiac, especially by how much they value security and stability. But because of their fondness of stability, they don’t deal with change that well.
In fact, they dislike change. Taurus people are also diligent, making sure they accomplish whatever they started. Thanks to this trait, Taurus finds success in various aspects of life.
What are the Taurus Strengths?
Dubbed as the anchor of the Zodiac, Taureans love stability and consistency. They aren’t afraid of hard work, so you can count on them when you need help. When you have a Taurus in your group for a project, then rest assured, you’re in great hands.
Coupled with their strong determination and focus, Taureans are truly endearing. They stretch themselves to any extent just to complete a task or project successfully, especially if it leads to luxurious and sensual rewards. And mind you, they never fail to tie loose ends–that’s how diligent they are.
Taurus lives their life at a relatively slower pace than other signs. Their calm persona contributes a lot to their seemingly infinite patience, be it with their work or the people around them. You can expect a Taurean to give you the time and space that you need. They like to ponder and analyze things from every angle, hence, one of the reasons for them being patient.
Taurus folks love giving as much as they love receiving. They’re incredibly generous, even more so to those they care about.
What are the Taurus Weaknesses?
Like their spirit animal, Taurus is incredibly set in their ways. Once they fall into a routine, they’d stick with it for as long as they want. For this reason, change is their enemy. And once they’ve made up their mind, it’s hard to change it. As a strong-minded person, Taurus almost always sticks to their guns.
Taurus set high standards for themselves. Consequently, this will cause them to push themselves extra hard. Particularly when things don’t go their way, a Taurus beats herself up. And when something or someone isn’t up to their standards of perfection, they can easily walk away.
Assigned to the second house, alluding to possession and wealth, Taureans are into material pursuits. They like all pretty things, spending their resources in excess for the sake of luxuries. Because of their strong association with the material world, they can be a bit possessive as well, whether with things or people. This also makes them overly focused on what they have, instead of their natural core, loving values.
Often, a Taurus’ laid back personality leads them to procrastinate on many things. Due to their love for calmness and serenity, they can indulge in too much leisure, leaving work behind. You love both working and relaxing but dislike doing both at the same time.
Who should a Taurus marry?
Taurus has three best love matches: Virgo, Pisces, and Capricorn.
- Taurus and Virgo are both Earth signs, which are the planners and builders of the zodiac. Thus, when they’re together, they can reach new heights.
- The Pisces sign is mutable water, which blends best with fixed earth. Taurus brings stability and practicality, while Pisces provides unrivaled devotion, love, and idealism to the relationship. Out of all signs, Taurus and Pisces often fall in love for life.
- Another love match is Capricorn. Taurus wants to be with someone they can completely trust with all aspects of their lives, then there’s Capricorn who can be very trusting. A Capricorn partner will also value Taurus’ strong will to work hard and succeed.
Who should a Taurus avoid?
Taureans should avoid dating people who are under the Sagittarius sign. Where a Taurus likes security, a Sagittarius loves taking risks. Sagittarius people have a reputation for wild things, partly due to being a fire sign.
Another worst match is a Taurus and Gemini duo. Both signs just don’t understand each other very well and tend to communicate differently. A Gemini’s lively nature will only fuel Taurus’ jealous and possessive character.